Wednesday 15 October 2014

FIRST ATTEMPT


          I had set out today, using the Google search engine for an entirely different purpose. One page to the other, one click, a turn, a redirection and VOILA, I found myself here, on my own blog. I woke up today without the slightest thought as to how the day was going to play out, and i definitely did not think i was going to bite the dog by it ears and finally go for it.
          I have spent the past year procrastinating about starting my own blog, I love to write, I have ways with words and i definitely love to research on things, but while it seems others saw this characteristics as a good ground for blogging, I just did not think i was good enough(at least that was what i used to keep myself in chains), I constantly wanted to hear other people say this to me, tell me how good i was, but recently( I know this feeling is not peculiar to me alone) I realized that no matter the praises and the accolades, no matter how much people sing your song, it will be meaningless if you do not learn to believe in yourself. This is my first step towards moving out of the box and its a beginning of a very long ride. you are welcome to join me as we explore the world together, breaking new grounds, helping each other make new discoveries and shedding more lights on the found.
        From time to time i will post snippets of the news, current happenings, medical issues, world occurrences, the funny, the interesting, the weird, the scary and the "i can't believe it's real" situations all over the world. I will also post my thoughts on issues and day to day situations we come across. You are welcome to share your views, critics and news.

No comments:

Post a Comment